Thursday, April 25, 2013

Damn Hairclip!

If you have read my Rules, then you know I have to wear my hair up everyday and I must have my hair in a a pony tail or pig tails at "bedtime".  Now some days, I will wear my hair up in a clip but I have been explicitly told that I am not to wear that "DAMN CLIP" in the bedroom.  Today's post isn't anything fancy...I am just hoping that writing about last night's punishment will help me remember.

It was late, I quickly came to bed and He was already waiting there for me.  I knew that it was a blowjob kind of night so I undressed, hopped in bed, and started taking care of business.  Then it hits me.  I forgot the "DAMN CLIP" again.  Now, I have been fair warned so I know that I deserve the punishment I am sure to get when he reaches down and touches my head.

Yep...about 2 minutes in, he cups the clip.  No time is even wasted, he orders me to sit up in kneeling position and pulls out the clover clamps out of the bedside drawer.  He attaches them snuggly on my nipples and I am to complete His pleasure with them on.  Now, my nipples are already so sore from alot of activity earlier in the week but I muddle through the 30 minutes it takes before He comes.  I thought this would be the end, but NO! I should realize He is way too creative for just that.  He instructs me to hold His come in my mouth as He removes the clamps and tells me to go to the closet.  There, I receive 10 licks on my ass with the switch and He tells me I did not earn the right to swallow and must go spit it in the toilet.  He has never said that before and I think that shocked me more than anything. 

Well, hopefully another lesson learned.  With my memory...it just might be safer not to wear the "DAMN CLIP" at all:)

5 comments:

  1. My sub would find not being permitted to swallow a true "corrective measure". Thank you for another addition to my list of disciplinary actions!

    Punishments is a word we use for fun things! The switch and clamps would be rewarding! I've made her do wall squats and hold plank position! Great corrective actions! She also doesn't like the blind fold or references to "pigs".

    of dark Saints. .fetlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly welcome for the idea, Sir. It was something I would have never expected. As for the switch, I can assure you there is very much a difference between when He uses that for "fun" vs. "punishment"! And I really do not like clover clamps. I would rather enjoy the blindfold and he regularly calls me "pig" so I guess everyone's idea of punishment is different:) Btw...I did check out your profile on FL!

      Delete
  2. wow you had great adventures in bed of being submissive to your husband. yeah youre right at first it is uncomfortable, but when you love someone and wants your partner to be more satisfied. exploring new things in sex makes it more intimate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you're comment! Yes...there are some great adventures and it is very important to me that after so many years together that we can still keep things fun and fresh!

      Delete