Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Because He Can

For the first time in at least 10 years...we are completely alone.  One week with no work, no responsibilities, or anyone in the house with us.

Friday evening, the start of our vacation and first night home together, Master takes me in the bedroom and explains to me for the this time that we have...there is one thing that I must very clearly understand. 

He says very firmly, "Remember, everything is just because I can".

Then bending me over the side of the bed, He yanks up my skirt to expose my naked flesh underneath and delivers a spanking that I am not likely to forget...first with His hand and then with His belt.

Just because He can.

Afterwards, He takes me out to dinner, brings me home and devours my body, making love to me just a little longer than usual.

Just because He can.

He is awoken on Saturday morning with my mouth on His cock and He forces my head down to take His complete length in my throat as He comes.

Just because He can.

He insists that at all times in the house with Him, I am to be completely naked.

Just because He can.

Taking a seat in the kitchen in the middle of the afternoon, He pulls me over His lap and reddens my ass to His liking again.  This time with the wooden spoon.

Just because He can.


To think it hasn't even been 24 hours yet....I am going to thoroughly enjoy this time with Him. 

Just because I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment