Monday, September 23, 2013

The Pussy Never Lies

After all the morning dishes were cleared and the meal had been cooked for the family gathering we were attending yesterday afternoon, Master and I locked ourselves away for some late Sunday morning pleasures.

He disappeared to our bedroom, so when no one was paying attention, I snuck up after Him and quickly locked the door.  He was already naked and waiting so I stripped off my pajamas and hopped up the bed next to Him

"Hurry up! Get your mouth on my cock!"

I began by nuzzling His dick with my nose, running my hands up the lengths of His thighs, and licking the tip as I watched it pulse, amazed by fascination with this part of His body.  This morning, there would be very little teasing.  I just had to had Him in my mouth completely so I decide to focus my worship on a slow sensual deep throating.

I find that the best angle is between His legs with His cock pointed just slightly back towards me.  This seems to allow for the deepest penetration.  It also makes it easier to look up at Him and see the look of pleasure on His face. 

Slowly, I slide His cock down my throat, relaxing the muscles so I can take Him all in.  Once I have my lips pressing at the base of His shaft, I use my tongue to lick and massage the underside.  His hand reaches down and begins stroking my head.  That's when I know it's really good!

My mouth stays down completely engulfing HIs cock, until the need for air consumes me.  I repeat this over and over, slowly each time, savoring each little taste of pre-cum as it mixes with my saliva.

At some point, I must have gotten just a little over zealous in my tongue stroking because I inadvertently hit the sensitive spot in my throat that instantly brought about a gag.  We both jumped and I quickly apologized.  Typically, this only happens when He forces my head down and is not something I do to myself.  

"Make yourself gag again!"

I must have had an odd expression on my face because He said it again but with more force this time.  Cautiously, I took Him down my throat again.  It's much harder when you are actually trying to make yourself, but after a couple of tries, I felt the gag reflex trigger, this time a little bit harder. 

"Again!"

Each time I gagged and tried to come up for air, He ordered me back down again.  This went on until I had tears in my eyes and my stomach was sore from lurching so many times.

"Good girl, now get on your back"

"Someone likes being made to gag on my cock, don't you?."

I tried to shake my head to answer No as He spread my legs and climbed on top of me but there was no use denying it.  Effortless, His cock parted my pussy lips and slid into me. 

"Say what you want but your pussy never lies"

Dammit...sometimes I can't stand her honesty!


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha! Most definitely:) I should have titled the post...The snatch that snitches. Lol

      Delete
  2. lol ... I can't stand her honesty either. I wish I could understand (or feel) the sensation of the gag reflex His cock. I may then not freak out when it occurs. I'm made to gag all the time-ugh.

    very nice morning. I would have an awesome day with moments like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully this isn't something he makes me do often. It's not a comfortable feeling...that's for sure. I think what freaks me out is when he holds my head down. Because on top of gagging...I can't breathe. Being in control if it want quite as scary.

      It was a very nice morning indeed!

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the typos. Being in control of it wasn't quite as scary.

      Delete
  3. It's strange how things so unpleasant have such a good effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But does that mean they are pleasant? No, it can't, can it?

      Delete
    2. I get so mad when he says I like something but I know darn well that it isn't pleasant and I don't really like it. I don't have a logical explanation for the body's reaction to these things though.

      Delete