Sunday, September 15, 2013

Why I Love to Suck Cock

It's Sunday morning, and it starts as any other weekend morning does in our house, with clamps on my nipples and my mouth full of cock. 

Eager to show my adoration, my finger nails begin softly stroking and teasing the underside of His balls while my tongue slowly licks the entire length of His shaft, urging it to come to life.

Now that it's fully awake and hard, I use the tip to trace the contours of my face.  Ever so softly, I guide it along my jawbone, across the top of my lips, and then up my cheekbones and across my forehead.  I moisten my lips and rub them over every part of His cock.  It's pulsing, desperate to fill my mouth, but I have not finished worshipping.

Using my tongue, I find that most sweet sensitive spot just under the head and begin to lick like it's the best ice cream cone I have ever tasted.  I feel it straining and thumping, waiting to be devoured and drained dry, but I still have not finished worshipping. 

I lick my thumb and stroke the sweet spot while I use my tongue to lick His balls starting underneath and working my way forward.  Then I move body down a little further on the bed so that my tongue can reach the smooth skin just under His balls. 

Now...I can't wait any more.  I swallow the entire length of Him until I feel the head of His cock touching the back of my throat and just rest it there for a moment, drinking in the taste and smell of Him. 

Slowly, I begin to suck, massaging with my tongue on each stroke. Speeding up the pace and moving my head up and down and back and forth almost in a figure eight motion, I feel myself drifting into almost a meditative state.  I have been here, kneeling between His legs so many times before, my mouth and body know exactly what to do. 

He reaches down and loops the chain from my nipple clamps over the top of His cock, so that it's resting at the base of His shaft.  With each movement, the clamps tug and pinch at my nipples. 

Pulling against the clamps so hard, one of them slips off.  At first, I think maybe He hasn't noticed but His body begins to tense and I feel His legs tremor...He is close.  I moan out loud as He picks up the loose end of the chain and pulls hard on the nipple that is still clamped. 

Stay down there Bitch!

As His hips thrust one last time, I push my mouth down on Him until I almost gag.  Finally, the taste of salty sweet cum fills my throat. 

____________________________________________________________________

I haven't always loved sucking cock.  In fact, in the 20 years we have been together, I despised it, doling it out maybe once a month if He was lucky.     

So what changed?  Why do I love it so much now?  How can I barely go a few days without it?

It pleases Him immensely...it's as simple as that!

Once I stopped worrying about how long it took, what else I needed to be doing, or how uncomfortable it made my body, I realized how fulfilling it is to meet His needs.  Somewhere along the way...it stopped being just a "blowjob" or another chore that needed to be tended to. 

Feeling and absorbing His pleasure with no expectation of return favor...
became my focus and one of my greatest displays of submission.
_____________________________________________________________________

This post is dedicated to the Cock Worshipping Subs Network  http://cwsnet.blogspot.com/










 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. For many years I did not enjoy sucking cock. As our D/s relationship has blossomed, I've "cum" to enjoy the pleasure on my Dom's face as I please him. The taste of his cum has also sweetened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean:)

      So glad you joined my blog!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Welcome to the CWS network!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you liked it! I look forward to being able to contribute!

      Delete
  4. oh yes i know how you feel i love pleasing my man with my mouth.
    nicely written made me yearn for a cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you for you compliments. Welcome to my blog. I hope you contribute to enjoy!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post! A big part of my submission revolves around cock worship and it can be a daily affair. Like you I haven't alway been addicted to the oral arts but I consider it a state of mind. I looked at it selfishly in the past and over the years I have developed into a proud and diligent oral artist. I relish the satisfaction I bring him with my mouth and throat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am relieved that others have shared similar experiences. I too was very selfish about it. Really I whined every time he asked for it. Funny how deeply submission changes ones mindset. I love your writing. I always feel like I am right there witnessing you in the act when I read one if your posts:)

      Delete