Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks

We will be heading out shortly to visit with my in-laws today for Thanksgiving but this morning started with making Master a lovely breakfast of poached eggs.


I've never made these before but I did some research and He was quite pleased with how they turned out.  He was so pleased even that immediately following breakfast, He thanked me with a mouthful of cock.  

I wish you all a wonderful day filled with family, fun, and lots of good food.  

Happy Thanksgiving!!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope y'all have a great day.

    Love the turkey pick up lines. LOL

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a fun day with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I hope you had a great day as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Thanksgiving wishes!!

    ReplyDelete