Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pump Your Face, Whore!



Don't stop pumping your face, WHORE!

Desperately, I am trying to earn the last 5 dollars of 50 to complete my punishment but He is being particularly harsh tonight, making sure He gets every dollar worth.

As He lies on the bed with my body nestled between His legs, He insists that I not shift position again or stop, only to keep pumping my face up and down on His cock.

Don't move your body again, WHORE!

My shoulders...burning...

My neck and jaw...aching...

My hips and legs...cramping...but I don't dare disobey.

My whole body is trembling from fatigue and wants so badly to stop, but every time the thought comes into my mind, I retreat a little deeper into myself, searching for the strength to continue.

My mouth is only a hole.  A hole that He chooses to use for His pleasure.  

These thoughts continue to serve as a painful reminder that my mouth is the only hole He has used in quite a while but thankful that my transgression exactly two weeks ago will finally be paid in full and absolved tonight.

I fight the urge to give in to tears with His onslaught of verbal humiliation and threats to make me find someone else to suck off to earn my 5 dollars should I make Him come too quickly.

Finally, almost an hour after I started, relief washes over me as my throat is filled with all too familiar taste of His cum.  Barely able to move, my body crumples into a heap at the foot of the bed as He gets up and walks away. 

15 comments:

  1. OMG, that was a hard earned five dollars! I hope you get the O soon.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...oh but NO! Nature has a sick sense of humor because just after I finished, Aunt flow dropped by for her visit. The worst part is that I was almost a week late. She couldn't have come on time DURING PUNISHMENT! Had to wait till right after. Urggg...I think that's what's contributing to my inability to write much. Honestly, I can't think straight:)

      Delete
    2. That's just awful. That's like an extra punishment. :(

      Delete
    3. It really is an extra punishment! But is just my luck...lol

      Delete
  2. i agree with DF, what a way to earn 5 bucks! That was a long punishment, but i'm glad that it's finally over for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks scarlet! I never thought I would say that I miss the days of getting my ass beat. Now I know why kids would rather the spanking. It's so much easier to just get it over with.

      Delete
    2. Yep, i'll take a spanking over creative punishments any day.

      Delete
  3. ooooh gosh. humilation is something i'm begining to realise really does it for me but it still terrifies me at the same time, it's like playing with fire for me... gets me going but oh god, if I/we go to far it feels like it will destroy me...

    so I found this blogpost was hot and scary (proper scary not 'ooo fun' scary) at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mamacrow! I admit...I am not one for humiliation. I wish I was because it would make it so much easier. Before D/s I couldn't even take verbal humiliation. Since my M is rather fond of public humiliation also, I find private verbal isn't so bad.

      Delete
    2. Let me just add...I think it's important to separate yourself from it emotionally. You can't linger on the words after the fact. I have learned to let it go because they are just words meant to turn you our your partner on in the moment.

      Delete
    3. hmm, that's thought I must ponder on (your second comment) i think my ability to recall each and every thing anybody has ever said bites me in the arse here - I find letting go really difficult here. There are many things I can totally take him saying, and some things that would really hurt me, and although I trust him more and more I think I'm still scared of making myself that vulnerable.. In the end, we go at his pace anyway, I'm beginning to see, so it's a mute point, but...

      Delete
  4. wow, that was a tough $5. glad punishment is now over. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn...you are not kidding!
      Hugs back:)

      Delete
  5. It it would be quite the sight to get our Masters together for a drink. They seem to share many of the same proclivities. Great post dal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they really do seem to have quite a bit in common. Getting them together would be quite interesting but may or may not bode too well for us:)

      Delete