Monday, January 27, 2014

The Tale of Two Fucking Machines

Ahhh....fucking machines...what's not to love right?! 

Well, my love for these didn't come right away.  Looking back on my first experience, which was many years before my willing exploration into what we do, I really despised the whole idea of being fucked by a "machine".  Vibrators and dildos were no problem, but this was different.  I suppose it was the element of being completely out of control that bothered me most.  Not to mention, it somehow seemed uncomfortable and awkward to allow myself enjoyment from something that I viewed as unfeeling and cold.  I very much crave the touch and connection with a warm blooded live person but quite honestly, I was just flat out intimidated.  Maybe even a bit repulsed.   

This was the first one He purchased.  It's a box style called the Versa Cock.

  
photo courtesy of kenstwistedmind.com
 
It's about $550 dollars from Kenstwistedmind.com and one of the benefits is the angle adjustment for use in standing positions.      
 

 photo courtesy of kenstwistedmind.com
 
The first time we used this, I had been blindfolded, taken to an undisclosed location and tied up, standing with the machine mounted at a 90 degree angle between my legs.  I am pretty short so to accommodate for the height of the machine, both my feet had to be on something that raised me off the ground a couple of feet. 
 
I can appreciate the hotness of this scene now, but at the time, I hated every second of it and hated it even more that somehow I was forced to orgasm against my will.  My attitude after this whole experience was pretty horrible, so it was tucked away not to be seen for quite a while.   

Fast forward a couple of years and we are fully immersed in our D/s relationship as well as exploring all kinds of bedroom kink that I had once been pretty opposed to.  Master decided it was time to take another crack at the fucking machine but decided to order a new one first. 


There were a couple reasons for this decision.  First of all, He wanted something that was lighter and a bit easier move and to maneuver around.  The second reason was with two fucking machines, oh....the possibilities!!! (evil grin)

This one is also from Kenstwistedmind.com and costs about $500 not including accessories.  It's called the Sneaky Pete.

photo courtesy of kenstwistedmind.com

It is lightweight, easy to store, put together, and it runs ALOT smoother.  Of course, you can vary the speed from really slow to fuck your brains out fast.  It also can be set at a variety of angles, although I don't think it can do the up and down like the other one.  Unless He is going for the a double penetration scenario like I described in my one of my earlier posts, this really is the only one we use. 

We didn't really set out to have two but the fact that we do has just allowed Him the ability to fill my mouth and my pussy (or ass), while He is free to work on my body in other ways.  We have talked about my being used by two cocks at one time and this is a way to play and experiment with that fantasy in a controlled and safe way. 

One of the great things about fucking machines is you get to use such a variety of different attachments.  There are endless sizes, shapes, and textures of Vac-U-Lock dildos ranging from 5 to 10 inches long but I have to admit that Kong is my favorite (although the fake hair skeezes me out just a little).

Now if you add a Hitachi into the mix with this it's just flat out amazing!  Nothing else I can say about that.


I am not sure why we haven't tried this one....
<========
but it just might be on my wish list! 

Another positive is...they never get tired!!  Which come to think of it can be both a blessing and a curse depending on how long your Dom wants to keep forcing orgasms out of you!  LOL!



Several people have asked me about purchasing a fucking machine versus making one and I can't really say I have an opinion.  It's just easier for us to purchase because quite frankly we aren't very handy people.  Which ever way you decide, I am sure fun will be had by all.   

Quite obviously, I no longer have the same hang ups about being fucked by a machine.  I actually rather like it and have had some of THE MOST powerful orgasms this way because of the ability to experience so many different sensations at one time.  It's amazing how my journey into submission has taught me to open my mind and stop fighting the things that bring me enjoyment and pleasure.  Just because it isn't "traditional", doesn't make it wrong or "dirty", despite what we might have been taught growing up.   OK...well maybe it is a bit dirty and naughty but only in a good way!!



8 comments:

  1. Omg, you read my mind, i was just going to email you and ask about which ones you had because Master wants one. (though secretly he probably wants two as well) He's trying to figure out the noise factor, buying US vs overseas, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! There was another reader that had asked me to post about this. So glad it could help you out too. Definitely, the Sneaky Pete is more quiet. Don't know about the overseas versions.

      Delete
  2. OMG. Thats all that comes to mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF...i think that's a couple of times now I have rendered you speechless...lol!

      Delete
  3. How is it you can take something I would have never thought I would want and make me want it?! Lol you have a gift. ;-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I think it's our fear of the unknown that makes us not want something. Once we talk to someone that's experienced it, we realize..oh its not that bad. That is one thing that makes all of our blogging do awesome. We can experience things through someone else and it gives us the willingness to try ourselves:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow..... Damn, I need Sir. You definitely warmed me up. Excuse me while I go fantasize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting this. I was so curious about them and you did a really good job letting us know everything about them. I'm going to share this post with Jack. Maybe he'll get the hint ;)

    ReplyDelete