Thursday, March 6, 2014

Round 2 of Answers: Banned Implements, Swallowing, and Blogging

Scarlet asked:

If you could ban one implement from ever being used again, what would it be?
Honestly, I think Master can make me want to ban just about any implement He has depending on the situation.  But if I had to pick one it would be the wire clothes hanger.  This one probably stands out in my mind since I was just punished with it a couple nights ago for slipping in my tasks.  Ok...the cable loopy runs a close second on my ban list. Oh yeah, and I really don't like weighted clover clamps!  Alright, I am going to stop now.  I think this list might continue growing and you did only ask for one. LOL!

Most outrageous/expensive wish list item for TTWD?

The most outrageous/expensive item would be on Master's wish list and that is a Sybian.  I am perfectly content with the fuck machine, can't imagine anything being better than that and the Hitachi but then again, I have never tried it.

Anonymous asked (and Misty followed up):

Did you ever have a problem swallowing? How did you overcome it?

I did have a problem, particularly before meeting Master and I completely agree, it was a texture thing for me too.  When we first started having sex, I tried to get up out of the bed one time to go spit and He flat out told me to swallow it (cuz He was bossy even back then).  Honestly though, He was really the only one I wanted to be able to do it for so I just told myself it would only take a second.  Once I got it down the first time, I was ok with it after that. 

Ava Grace asked:

What drew you to blog about your relationship?

When we first started TTWD, Master required me to keep certain things in a journal.  After a few months, He tasked me to set up a blog.  I fought it, didn't want anything to do with it even though I knew His intention was to help me process my feelings and things that happened within our sessions. 

But once I started, I was amazed how much I enjoyed it.  Then once I realized there was a whole support system out there, I was thankful that He had pushed the issue. 

What has been the most difficult challenge since beginning D/s?

Learning not to question His direction both directly and indirectly. 


I know there are some other questions I haven't gotten to yet, but I promise I will hopefully tomorrow. 

This is so much fun!  So keep the questions coming and I will keep up the best I can.
   

2 comments:

  1. Note to self - throw out all wire hangers before Master gets home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for the record, the thicker plastic ones hurt pretty bad too!

      Delete