Saturday, March 1, 2014

Swallow: For a Better Night of Sleep


For years, my Master has claimed that while my swallowing is pleasing to Him, it possesses an additional side effect in that it helps me sleep better and deeper. 

Convenient philosophy right?

Sure it makes me sleep better, honey! (wink, wink)

Well, I would say that most weeks, I have the pleasure of swallowing at least 2-3 times. This week, however, was not a typical week.  There was actually no sperm in my diet whatsoever. 

Night after night, I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.  I would wake up at 3:00...4:00...5:00...5:30 and then my alarm would go off at 5:45.  Horrible sleep all week. 

Last night, despite it being another busy day and already quite a late hour, with a few minutes of my teasing and stroking until He hardened under my touch, He decided release was necessary after all.  After sucking and licking His balls while stroking Himself, I graciously received a long overdue, precious load of His salty sweet juices.

Wouldn't you know...I slept AMAZING!  One of those sleeps where you don't even turn over, waking in the same position as when you fell asleep.

GASP...is it possible?  Was He right all along?

I started doing my research today and found that there may be truth this. Semen is composed of some of the following nutrients: fructose, ascorbic acid, zinc, cholesterol, protein, calcium, citric acid, magnesium, vitamin B12, phosphorous, sodium, potassium, and lactic acid.  http://www.hercampus.com/school/u-ottawa/swallowing-truth-many-benefits-semen-women      

And guess what? 

According to Dr. Charlene Gamaldo, calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin B12 may help to achieve a good night's sleep.   http://www.sharecare.com/health/vitamins-supplements/vitamins-minerals-help-me-sleep-better

Swallowing may not only help you sleep better but it supposedly has all kinds of other health benefits as well.  It's rumored to promote healthy skin and hair, and the hormones present in the seminal fluid can help combat depression and PMS. 

So ladies...having a hard time sleeping? 

I think from now on, I will forgo the sleepy time teas and go for the shot!
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, a nightly shot. Sounds devine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad way to drift off to sweet dreams:)

      Delete
  2. now i know what i need to do when i wake up and cant get back to sleep, and incase i get told off for waking Himself, i will blame it all on your research lol .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that explains a lot! Magnesium is also good for headaches so I guess I can't argue with Master's claim that giving HIM a blow job will get rid of MY headaches. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...didn't know that about headaches...will have to experiment! Except its really hard to want to anything when your head is pounding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gesh, Master just happened to be looking over my shoulder while I was reading this--as if he didn't have enough reasons already... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Sorry. Men...they are so much alike in certain ways!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. This could be considered a public service announcement for all our husbands! lol

      Delete