Sunday, September 7, 2014

Keeping Track

Starting back in April of 2013, Daddy had required that I keep a dedicated page here in my blog of "statistics" so to speak. For those of you that have been readers, here for a while, you probably remember what I am talking about.  This page was titled S.S.S (Sex Slave Statistics). I always thought it was rather silly, but it's what He wanted so who am I to judge, right?

Anyways, for those of you who aren't familiar with what I am talking about, I was to numerically keep count of each of our orgasms, and to some extend, what type.   His purpose, was simply for both of us to be able to keep track of what was going on sexually. 

Well I did this faithfully for at least a year but somewhere along the way, I lost track.  I didn't mean to but once I did, I admit, I couldn't get the motivation to either resume or restart the count.

Daddy had mentioned this a couple of times in passing and I explained what had happened.  I was expecting to get in trouble or be told to immediately get it corrected but that didn't happen.  The numbers eventually got so far behind, I put the page back into my draft folder...pretty much forgetting about it. 

I don't know why but this morning, I woke up with the overwhelming need to get that resurrected.  It's something He expected for me to do and while I am thankful that He didn't make a big issue of it, I know I should have been making the effort all along.  I apologize to Him for not making it a priority.   

So the clock has been "reset" and for those of you new here, you will find this page in the links along the top of my blog or if you on the mobile version, you will find it in the drop down menu. Or, you can click here!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you!

    You are such an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misty. I have to confess, I have really been struggling with trying not to think selfishly lately in regards to sex (or a lack of for me) and I thought this might help.i guess we will see:)

      Delete
  2. I have to track just mine. It's a little depressing for me to see how many solo orgasms versus orgasms with Him. I want to quit but know that isn't the answer. Maybe I need to discuss it with Him. Then I feel like I'm whining. Sigh.

    Glad to hear you are back on track. Sounds like things are getting better than ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree HS. My solo count is always much higher versus with him. Of course, he doesn't have a solo count you probably noticed...which is even more depressing. On top of that, I am constantly reminded how many times he gets his and I get nada. Now I feel like I am whining. LOL.

      Things are going good but I still have to work every day to accept the things I am not entitled to. It's a struggle no matter what. Just trying to stay positive.

      Delete