Sunday, April 19, 2015

Connections

It has been such a crazy week and my blogging has seemed to fallen by the way side.  There is only so much time in the day!  But worst of all, I haven't had a chance to keep track of everyone else's blog so this morning, I did just that.  I might not have commented but I did get caught up.

This week, we celebrated my birthday with a fun night out as a family. Heron gave me a gift certificate for a day at the spa and my girls picked out a nice outfit for me to wear at an upcoming concert.

And as you can tell from the picture below, Heron kindly gave me plenty of birthday spanks with His belt.  Each set of ten increased in intensity and I wasn't actually going to admit to how many sets but that can easily be seen on my blogger profile.  However, I will not fess up to how many additional spanks past the 40:)



Thinking that my spanking was done, I rolled over only to realize He intended to "birthday spank" the front as well.  After flinching hard when He caught one of my nipples, He doubled the amount.  Without daring to move again, tears gently rolled down my cheeks as the belt continued to connect with each of my tits and pussy time after time until He was done.  But the tears quickly dried when He replaced the licks of the belt with the soft caressing licks of His tongue, which was my final birthday present!!

It's funny to me how quickly people can pick up on the connection between Heron and I.  We were at a sporting event for our daughter this weekend and one of the other parents stopped and asked us how long we have been married.  He thought it amazing that after 20 years we were still affectionate and  obviously still in love.  It seemed so strange that he felt comfortable enough to share with us what was going on in his life, but it was clear that the problems in his marriage are pretty severe.  We offered what advice we could but didn't dare offer our secret, although I did hint that we were much happier since I had given up my controlling ways. 

Soooo...Misty pointed out in a comment on my previous post that my absence had been noticed.  Yes, let's talk about that for a minute.

Well, something new is developing in my life.  This new connection is requiring some of my attention and if all goes well, may continue to do so.  So blogging may not be as frequent, at least for a little while. 

A little over a week ago, one small thing set off a chain reaction of events and those led me down a path that I have been curious about but wasn't necessarily brave enough to seek out. Now, it was really just falling in my lap. 

I do believe sometimes opportunities are put in our path and we can choose to see the signs or we can choose to ignore them, being content to stay safety within our comfort zone.  But something in my gut, told me to follow the signs. 

It's in the beginning stages and I'm sorry for being so vague.  I promise, all things in due time...

But it's a good thing.  Hopefully, a really good thing!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good birthday. Happy belated Birthday.

    Oh, I hope that your absence (yes, i noticed) means you may be writing something on a grander scale than your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you HS. And no, I am not writing something on a grander scale (although that's a great idea). It's something on a little more personal note:)

      Hugs...Hope you are having a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear from you DtBHC!! Really have been missing you here in the blog world. I hope that things are well for you;)

      Delete
    2. Things are going well, more lurking than commenting, but I do a bit if I can do it anonymously, also taken to Twitter to get my fix so any blogs that post to Twitter I comment on in 140 character bursts

      Delete
  3. Great post, such an intense bday spanking lucky LG.. Good luck with the plans :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you K! It was pretty intense but a good night overall. Plans are going well so far;-)

      xo

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday greetings.
    Exciting have plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes, DF! I hope you are doing well:)

      xo

      Delete
  5. Looks like you got the firm hand you needed for your birthday and everything else you wanted. Glad you had a great day...and beyond. -aafun4us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great day! And thank you again for sending birthday wishes:)

      Delete