Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Delicious Cock Worship

What better way for a slave or "cock slut" to show her admiration than through worshipping her Master's cock.  This, when done right, should be extremely pleasurable to your Master. 

For me, cock worship is time that I spend solely focused on His cock and balls without the stress of bringing Him to orgasm.  Although I am sure some men could be brought to orgasm during cock worship, my Master prefers to maintain control and uses it merely as a warm up.

During cock worship, I am connecting with him and his body in almost a spiritual sense.  It isn't about just sucking, even though at times that may be appropriate, but it is more about caressing, licking, tasting, admiring, respecting, and showing you lust for such an important part of him.

I use my mouth, lips, tongue, face, hair, fingernails...whatever brings him to the point of sighing or moaning out loud.  Then I know my sluttiness is pleasing him.  Nothing makes me hotter and throb with desire for Him like hearing His moans of approval, feeling his cock grow hard under my touch, and his balls tighten in anticipation of release.

In fact, I hope there is enough time left tonight for a little worship...

Whether Master or slave, what does cock worship mean to you? 



11 comments:

  1. Yum little girl! What an incredible description.i love worshipping my Master's cock. Sometimes He allows me to worship His cock for hours. If i'm really lucky i am treated to my Master's delicious cum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy. Thanks for your comment! After my Master read my post yesterday, I was rewarded with worshipping his cock...not for hours though:)

      Delete
  2. Smoking hot post! You almost make me wish I was a guy and your Master :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the post Hana! I have to admit, I had myself pretty much worked into a frenzy. My Master said it was my best post yet. Guess I have some work to do to come up with something else:)

      Delete
  3. If you feel this way, you should read this and join CWS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually was planning on doing just that! Once I stumbled across your website yesterday, I had already planned to put together my "entry" post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, and yes. Couldn't have put it better myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Place To be Is On Ones Knees In Front Of Him xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't' agree more. Thank you for the comment and welcome to my blog!!

      Delete