Friday, October 25, 2013

The Slut

She wonders who is crossing the room with her Master.  Is it a man or woman?  

Something tells her that it's a man, then she starts to listen to the sound of his breathing and is almost 100% sure.  She's also partly sure that she knows who it might be and that puts her at ease.  Her Master instructs him to take a seat on the couch while He provides a demonstration of the violet wand.  Making small talk about the different attachments and intensities, she thinks how smart He was to pick this toy.  Not only is it one of her favorites but it is sure to take her nervous and self-conscious mind to a different place.


Her palms are sweaty and because she can't move anything else, her fingers begin tracing little circles nervously on the massage table.  She hears the wand start up but still jumps when it first touches her leg.  As He continues moving it over her body, she focuses less on the fact that someone is watching and slowly lets the sensations wash over her.  She is in a good place, that is until He pauses the wand over her pussy, delivering a zap though her shorts strong enough to make her arch as far as her tied down body will allow and yell 'Owww!". Definitely too loud for a hotel room unless you want more visitors so He gives her a firm warning.  Despite her best effort to stay quiet, she yelps even louder the next time.

Now with the ball gag in place, He invites the visitor to come take charge of the wand for a moment. So many conflicting thoughts should be going through her mind, but she feels pretty relaxed and doesn't mind as the wand travels over her leg, around her pelvis, and finds it's way to her breasts. 

Once the wand is back in her Master's hands, she hears Him ask, "Could you remove that?".  Before she even realizes what He means, the thin little cut-off wife beater is being gently torn down the middle, allowing her tits to completely fall free.  With a little chuckle, she accepts her fate and reminds herself that she has proudly shown them all over the internet!

It wasn't long though before she felt hands on bare flesh...different hands than she is used to.  Her mind is so lost as her nipples are massaged to stiff peaks and she can't even be certain but thought clamps might have just been put on her.  She realizes later, when they come off that they are, in fact, the clovers.   

Funny that her nipples didn't hurt, but her big hoop earrings were becoming rather uncomfortable getting caught between her neck and the table so she kindly asks Master to remove them, not thinking that her request would come at at price.  You asked for something...now I am expect something in return.  Using scissors, He cut her shorts up each side, leaving just a thin piece of fabric over her pussy.

As He resumes playing with the wand, He sees how she is desperately struggling to retain her covering (and dignity), refusing to move her lower body too much.  He uses the wand to zap her inner thighs over and over, laughing and commenting when she finally gets the message to spread her legs wider.   She now realizes that the last piece of fabric has fallen away and is no longer protecting her.  

Then the vibrators!  Oh God the vibrators!  Really it is almost more than she can bear but certainly takes her mind off being exposed.  The two men work her with the Hitachi on the outside and a smaller one on the inside.  She knows she is dripping wet, but doesn't care and is absolutely dying to cum.  They refuse to let her though, stopping every time she gets close.  Apparently, she was wrong in ever thinking that it would be difficult getting off in front of someone else.  Under the right circumstances and given the chance, she most definitely could! 

Now, she hears her Master shuffling around trying to move the fuck machine onto the table.  She thinks it's His visitor's hands that are on her again, this time spreading her open for the extra large dildo attached to the machine.  As it begins to move in and out of her slowly and rhythmically, the visitor moves her right hand and places it on his dick so that she could feel it bulging through his pants.

The caged slut begins to emerge from whatever deep recess she was banished to so long ago and  responds without hesitation, immediately taking his cock in her mouth when he untied her hands.   Shifting her head over to the side of the table, he continues to fuck her face.  One would think that she would have flinched or fought it at this point, but no...not her.

She still didn't fight it as her legs were untied and she was led off the table to kneel at his feet.  She continued sucking while her Master knelt down beside her and spanked her ass and pussy with a switch.  Not only was she moaning and gagging on the cock in front of her but she was flooding with wetness and desperately wanting more.   

She had found complete acceptance in her position and quite possibly...finally found her sub-space!

And as usual, despite all her previous reservations, the way her body responded told her dark secret.  Not only did she accept it, but she was thoroughly enjoying it!






 





        





 

24 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you enjoyed it! I enjoyed reading!

    I am truly happy for you. Do you feel some relief knowing you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading it. I actually have one more part to go!

      There is definitely relief...for both of us. Since we have never done anything like this before, I am more relieved that we seem to be suffering no negative side effects:)

      Delete
    2. I find it so amazing that you two found each other so many years ago and have ended up enjoying the same things such as this. Which, I'm sure, is far from where you thought you'd be when you married your Master. ;)

      YAY for more!!!!

      Delete
    3. Misty, I can't begin to tell you how long I fought it though. I spent many years desperately trying to hold on to control of everything and not opening my mind to new possibilities.

      Delete
  2. That was so HOT! need to cool down :-)
    Glad you found out your dark secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks DF. I think My M was a bit surprised by my dark secret as well. We have talked alot and he knew I might enjoy it...just didn't realize how much:)

      Delete
  3. hitachi wand has a zapper? this was very hot. yes, this is a limit. I tend to put myself as the character when the writing is good, so it's what gave me a panic attack...I'm enjoying reading your encounter. sometimes, I dislike the narrow mindness I was raised with, as it's what limits me. maybe between blog friend's experience and Sir's ever ending patience my limits will be pushed past the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it was two different things. The violet wand is separate from the Hitachi.

      That's such an awesome compliment that you could put yourself in my shoes through my writing!

      I understand the narrow mindedness and it's what I have fought for so long. Thinking that giving in to these fantasies somehow made me a horrible person or wife. No matter how much I ever thought about it, I would never have searched out this encounter myself...Master knew I needed a not so gentle push in that direction. You and your Sir will know when and if you are ready:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks scarlet. I actually hopped over to your blog! Looking forward to reading more if your posts.

      Delete
  5. Truly the hottest addition to the blog! So glad this experience helped unleash the inner submissive slut inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! I assume you liked it:)

      I should really give my Master the credit for allowing me to explore this side and thank whomever agreed to be a part of this experience with us!

      Delete
  6. You are quite a descriptive writer! You had me on the edge of my seat! My Sir and I have shared women which was a struggle for me in the beginning although I have learned to appreciate it on some ways. My main struggle is jealousy and sharing his attention but even that has improved recently.

    He asked me if I would suck another's man cock. I really have a hard time thinking about this. I want to fully submit to him and he is not happy with my hesitation. It helped to read that not only did you survive it, you enjoyed it! I'm not sure if he will ever actually have me do this but if he does, I will come back and read this again and even ask you some more questions if you are ok with it. I'm very happy it worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And welcome to my blog:)

      It's taken me a long time to come to terms with being expected to do this. Actually, not sure I ever really came to terms with, just let it happen when the time came. Please feel free to ask me whatever and I think the important thing is you and your Sir will know if and when the time is right.

      As far as the girl joining you...I may need to ask some questions of you because that's something I have never done:)

      Delete
  7. Hi This was really hot. It scared me that I liked it so much. If I did something like this, it would be with another woman. :) The thought has crossed my mind many times but there is one big hurdle that I need to overcome first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it! And thank you for reading it:)

      We have talked about it being with a woman too. That may come at some point but I am so nervous about that because I've never been experienced a woman. Fantasized a lot about it though:)

      I truly hope that you are able to overcome your hurdle!

      Delete
  8. I am truly happy that you accepted this side of yours. If I am not mistaken you resisted to becoming your husbands submissive for not a short while. The fact that you gave up and actually found your subspace is really marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. I did fight it for a very long time. The power struggle was endless. It is so much easier and we are so much happier now.

      I had been flustered for a long time wondering why I couldn't achieve this do called subspace that everyone talks about. Apparently....it can be found in very different ways for different people. We just happened to finally stumble across mine:)

      Delete
  9. Wow this is beyond hot! We have talked about bringing someone else in....but that's all it is, is talk. Who knows...maybe one day. I never thought we would be where we are today after 18+ years. Thanks for sharing.

    I hope you don't mind but you just gained another blog reader!!

    Subrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it It was definitely hard taking that leap from talking about it...to actually doing it. We both had our own concerns but in the end it worked out fine.

      Sounds like y'all have been together about as long as we have. We have been married 18 years and together for 20.

      I am so happy to have another blog reader. Hope you don't mind me checking out yours:)

      Delete
    2. Yes, we have been together for 19 years and married for 14 years. He is truly my best friend. I wish I would have found out about this lifestyle years ago. but I guess better late than never!

      Of course not.....I would love for you to check it out!

      Delete