Wait to talk about it...
Wait to see if we renegotiate our agreement...
Wait to see wait to see if we end our dynamic...
He needs time and space to figure out how, or if, we proceed. His concern is that my disobedience will open the door to challenging Him next time.
I don't see it that way, but it's not for me to see and not for me to decide. I only know that as His slave, I am not afforded the choice to pick and choose the things in which I submit. I submit as He desires and up to this point I always have, even when it has been most difficult.
So what do you when you reach a point when you know you can't, or won't rather?
I guess we all find out if pushed to that point.
Hopefully, there will be a way to work it out but if my continuing to be His slave hinges on my ability to follow through with this one thing, then I guess I have to prepare myself for the dynamic to end.
As sad as it makes me, I don't regret bringing the issue to light. I only regret that it may have damaged the mutual trust we have in each other as Master and slave.
Luckily, our marriage is solid so we will be fine either way but it would just be different to go back.
As of right now, I have been relieved of any and all of my duties and "obligations". My collar is put away and I am free to be my own person.
I cried a lot yesterday and felt like a little lost puppy trying to find ways to occupy my time and keep my brain from spinning in circles.
It seemed weird after almost a year, to actually have the freedom to put on one my one of my beautiful bras but I have so been missing them. So that was the first thing I did with my new found freedom.
Thanks to everyone who reached out with support and encouragement. I will keep you posted.