Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Please Go AWAY!

So many people are have been brave enough to open up about  insecurities with body image and I certainly have an issue going on and need some help.

We talk about some of the most personal stuff so if I can't ask here...where can I, right? 

I just turned 40 this year and have never been prone to break outs or pimples, not even as a teenager.  Yeah, I got the occasional zit but nothing that wasn't manageable.

WTF is going on now that I am getting older?

My face is so EMBARRASSING.  I get these huge painful bumps could be mistaken for a small tumor that seem to take forever to go away.  Maybe this sounds like a silly complaint but it is really starting to bother me at work and around my husband.  It doesn't help when my family looks at me and says..."geez, what is going on with your face?" 

Is this a hormonal thing?  A stress thing? An age thing?

I could really use some advice!  But for now...I'm gong to go put a sack on my head so no one has to look at this mess...LOL!



7 comments:

  1. omg! I have the same problem. it's crazy! I never had pimples or zits. mu chin area has 4 very noticeable ones. I've never had this issue. I have a bedazzler if you want to come make a blinged out sack. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off... Please tell me what a "blinged out sac" is? Lol! Secondly, working in the healthcare everyone is different. Sometimes this happens later in life. You are still the person your partner admires non the less. Yeah it sucks, that's when you feel for the younger ones that have to go through this in school. Bullying is happening more than ever. Aside from that, yeah it is terrible!!! Sorry you are going through this.

      Delete
    2. Haha! HS...I would love a blinged sack:) Sorry you are having the same issue though.

      Delete
    3. 2009dag You are right. Kids are mean and bullying is horrible. I am thankful I didn't go through this as a teen. And I do know that my hubby loves me no matter what:)

      Delete
  2. I have been going through the same thing since I turned 40. I was just diagnosed with PCOS (acne is one of the symptoms). It might be worth seeing your doctor to rule out any underlying problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry hear about the PCOS. I actually had to look that up! I will keep that in mind to discuss with my doctor at my next check up:), Thanks!

      Delete
  3. 2009dag = blinged out sack. She stated she was going to wear a bag over her head. So I'm suggesting adding bling to it "rhinestones, glitter, etc" Blinged is an U.S. slang...sorry.

    ReplyDelete