Sunday, April 28, 2013

Punishment Positions

I received a message from one of my readers on Saturday inquiring about some pictures I had promised in an earlier post comment.  Well, I was certainly called to the carpet on that!  LOL.  Things have just gotten away from me, and quite frankly Master and I haven't had a whole lot of time since most of our "play" time has been spent on training. 

However, I do aim to please so we took a couple pictures during position training later that day.  My Master wanted me to post these two photos specifically to show a couple of other examples of "punishment" positions.  As another reader commented in my post "Damn Hairclip", plank position and wall squats are also great "punishments".

Now, I talked about these two dreaded positions in "Position Training and Acceptance of Pain".  If you haven't tried them, they look easy...right?  Ha, I think not (at least not for me).  Notice in each, legs are held about 6 inches off the ground.  The only difference is that one is with legs opened and one is with legs closed.  Try continuously alternating and holding each without dropping your feet until your Master instructs you to stop and see if that doesn't feel like punishment.  These actually make me break out in a sweat...partially from exertion but mainly because I know I just earned myself another punishment for putting my feet down:)


Nightmare
Sacrifice








 




5 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how hard and painful that can be. I remember doing those exercises in college before a rugby game. The pain starts after about the .4th one, especially if you have to hold the legs up. I will admit that you have a great pair of breasts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..holding the legs up intensifies it ALOT! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. I hope you will continue to stop by. Oh...and thank you for the compliment;)

      Delete
  2. Your photos are great, thank you for sharing them. And the positions are held perfectly.
    Thanks for following my blog, by the way. In my first post (imaginatively named "The First Post") I shared the link to Restrained Elegance list of positions and a short description of each. You and your Master could have a look, maybe new ideas will come.
    You are doing great job as a couple. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments!

      I have seen the website you have linked and we do utilize many of those positions, although different references seems to have slightly different names and variations.

      I just love position training. I usually get a little giddy unless He specifies that it's not the proper time.

      Delete
    2. Great!
      Feel free to comment on my posts, I just started, every comment makes me very happy. :)

      Delete