Friday, April 12, 2013

Frustration through Orgasm Denial

This has not been a week of physical trials, no spankings or pain so to speak, but it has certainly been a test of my mental strength.  After receiving what was my worst spanking yet on Sunday, my Master instructed me to masturbate in front of him.  Just as I was ready to orgasm and asked for His permission, He said "NO".  Those are the words all of us subs probably hate to hear right at the moment of release.  He leaned over me and asked in a whisper if I needed to come.  My mind was searching for an answer but all I could come up with was "I can wait if it pleases you".  Well, I assure you, I understand now, that was the wrong answer.  He sat back and said "well, then you will wait until next Sunday". 

Seriously?  

That night and almost every night since He has used me in all sorts of ways.  He has licked me to edge of orgasm several times, made me worship His cock almost every day, and used my mouth and pussy for His own pleasure.  As if that hasn't been enough to keep me swollen, dripping with desire, and going out of my mind wanting to come, I have been required to masturbate myself to the edge of orgasm daily.  And not just once or twice.  The number of times I am to do it each day is the number of letters in that day.  As soon as He gave me this assignment, in my head I immediately started counting the number of letters in Wednesday.  What?...9 times!!

I didn't think I would be able to make it but it is Friday now and I am almost there.  I have done my best to handle it with poise and grace.  Something interesting I have noticed, with each day of masturbation, and my increased desperation, my visions and fantasies have grown more wicked and kinky...even wishing for pain.  I am guessing that is part of the thought behind denial of orgasms.  Not only is it important for your Master to control when and how you release, but you and your body become more willing to comply.  In this frenzy, all you want is to release and will do almost anything to get it.

I will say this...next time Master asks me if I want to come, I will make sure to let him know how badly I need it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment