Friday, December 12, 2014

And The Torment Begins...

A few months back, Heron had instructed me to order a dildo of a particular variety.  I've mentioned this dildo in passing couple times, but out of embarrassment, I've avoided going into further detail. But I figure at this point, what the heck...it's just a dildo, right?

So here goes...

I was to buy one resembling...ahem...a dog cock.  Well, at the time, I was absolutely horrified but I finally got up the nerve and found one online called the Wolfman. It maybe wasn't exactly what He had in mind but it did fit His criteria. A suitable compromise in my mind I thought.

Over the past few months, this is pretty much the only one He has allowed me to use.  You know...to add to the whole humiliation factor. Somehow I think He was oddly, but pleasantly, surprised and fascinated by the fact that I didn't mind using it. 

What can I say?  It's huge!  And it didn't take long to realize that the shape didn't really matter but the size sure did! 
 
Well, today, I was to meet Heron at His office for lunch.  But I also was given special instructions to bring "wolfie" as He likes to call it.

Behind the locked door of His 10th floor office, we ate our lunch and then shortly thereafter He asked if I had brought what He told me to.  I retrieved it from my bag, and set it on His desk.  He pulled a ruler out of His drawer, measuring off two inches.  That is all I would be allowed to have.

After telling me to stand and get undressed, He walked around the desk and sat down in the chair where I had just been sitting. He's such a sight in His business attire. It never fails to make me a bit weak.

I was keenly aware of people in nearby offices but when He motioned to the floor, I knew this was the signal to lay down and get to business.

I worked the measly little 2 inches into my pussy wishing more than anything I could have more. But that would not be the case, and in the end, my efforts would be futile anyways. As discussed in my last post, there will be no pleasure for me..

He sat watching with the biggest grin on His face which was a bit unnerving.  I couldn't help but ask, "Why the big grin?Why are you enjoying this so much?"

I wanted to be mad at His reply but He looked too damn handsome. He reached down, taking the dildo from my hands and continued working it in and out, remaining mindful of the two inch limit He imposed.

I'm enjoying this...because you can't!  



8 comments:

  1. Despite not fully enjoying it, where this all took place is quite intoxicating. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I've been so scared to discuss that particular toy in any of my posts. So glad it didn't seem to completely freak everyone out:)

      Delete
    2. Doesn't freak me out 'at all' to read about you using it, but if it was over here I'm sure I would feel the same as you do.

      Confession (because you shared)...I have this one dildo, I've only mentioned it a few times, and have never described it. It's big...and double headed (gulp)...and I'm totally uncomfortable talking about it! I don't know if he bought it because it's big or because of the other feature, and I'm afraid to ask! *nervous laugh*

      Delete
    3. Oh...wow! Double headed you say...that actually sounds pretty darn interesting! Thanks for so much for having the courage to share your confession. I know that might not have been easy but it helps a lot to know that there are certain things we are hesitant to share.

      Delete
  3. Have you had any unpure wolf thoughts while using Wolfie? Making you use that seems wonderfully twisted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...no I haven't had any "unpure wolf thoughts" but I am sure Heron is convinced I have. He's even made me write about why I like it. THAT writing will stay private:)

      Delete