Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hitting the Wall

I haven't completely hit the wall full force yet, maybe just slowly rolling into it but my good attitude and resolve with this whole orgasm restriction thing leading up to vacation is beginning to grow thin.

It all started several nights ago with a single comment.  Daddy informed me that apparently my task was too easy and I should be more challenged.



Seriously?!

In the calmest voice I could muster, I explained that I was working hard not to whine or complain.

Inside I was really steaming. 

Was being good...not good enough?  I'm so confused...

Then the next night, I was told that the number of times I was expected to edge myself would increase daily until we went on vacation.

On top of that, my task would continue while we were on vacation and would still increase daily until we had an opportunity to do "something".

Well, anyone that has kids knows when you are vacation with them, the chances for adult activity is slim to none.  Or at least it is for us.

I guess everything was fine as long as I could go through the motions feeling as if there were defined  parameters with an end in sight.  But changing it up, that threw me for a loop.  Apparently, that is his prerogative though...or so I was reminded.

Plus, the random comments like...We will see how bad you need it and what you are willing to do to get it...aren't helping my nerves any.




4 comments:

  1. oh (((hugs))) all my sympathies, it can be so very very hard!

    on the other hand, the 'we will see how bad you need it and what you are willing to do to get it' place - well, it can be AMAZING. I rather think that's where he's trying to take you. And if you can handle it with out complaining or whining, however hard it may be to do so, well, you ain't there just yet!

    Fingers crossed it all pans out for you, I find it enhances arousal and orgasm to astonishing degrees like nothing else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kitten. I really do appreciate the hugs and support.

      I do see where He is going with this. It's just hard when you get in the midst of it to keep clarity of mind. I think you will see in my next post that He is getting me there.

      Urrggg...He enjoys this form of kink much more than I do:)

      Delete
  2. I love when Master makes me edge. I would not love a goal in sight. That would make me moody, etc. Hopefully, you don't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could love it but He enjoys it much more than I do! Oh, and I will be waiting a bit linger. Found out last night, He isn't done torturing me. Plus, its hard as hell to find a moments privacy!!

      Delete