Saturday, November 15, 2014

One Hell of a Kinky Week

The natural ebb and flow of this dynamic is something I have come to understand and try to appreciate.  In fact, sometimes after weeks like this, I welcome the ebb.  But for now, we are happily enjoying the flow of things. 

I almost don't even know where to start...afraid my memory will start to get fuzzy before I have a chance to write it all down.  I had been spanked, edged, toyed with and used in so many ways, particularly for the last two days.  But let me start with the what happened this morning.

Holy smokes! It's been next to never since we actually got really kinky in the morning.  In fact, that might have never happened....EVER! Morning sex or blowjobs occasionally, but neither of us are morning people. Morning are usually spent running around trying to get ready for work during the week and soccer games on the weekend.  But let's just say I am certainly capable of being a kinky little slut any time of the day apparently.

Our eldest had already headed out for the day and I had just returned from dropping the munchkin off.  I came home to find Daddy making me breakfast.  What a wonderful treat and I commented on the amount of food.  He simply replied, You will be needing it.  Well, didn't that sound promising and a bit scary!

I excused myself and went upstairs to shower but by the time I came out, He had set up quite the scene in our bedroom with some of the workout equipment.  I have blogged about this pull up tower a couple times before.  Once again, it was front and center.  Oh...so many possibilities with this piece of equipment. Yet very few have actually involved working out:) 

Underneath the tower was a weight bench.  He stood intently, strapping the Hitachi onto the stand and told me to get a towel and lay it down on the weight bench and then lay down on it.



I went off to the closet, returning with the towel in hand, laid it across the bench and then laid down on my back, with my head positioned under the tower and my legs outstretched and hanging off the end.  He placed a chair at the end of the bench, just far enough away so that I could prop my feet on the arms of the chair.  Then, He proceeded to "strap" me down to the bench with rope just underneath my tits and a cloth belt around my midsection.

While He plundered through drawers and the toy cabinet looking for everything else He needed, I tried to relax. You know, years ago, when we would play around with any kind of bondage, the waiting used to frustrate me to no end, really would ruin the whole experience.  I was pretty impatient.  But I find myself really enjoying the anticipation now.  For me, it's part of the experience and I get lost in watching Him concentrate on getting everything just right.

Before long, He placed a spreader bar across the arms of the chair.  After putting cuffs on my wrists and ankles, He tied my legs wide open on the spreader bar and tied my arms to the side bars of the tower.  I was thinking oh....what fun this is going to be.  Spreader bar...Hitachi...must be my lucky day.  Really...one might think I would know better by now!! There's always more to it than just that.

I didn't even mind seeing the clover clamps come out or even having them attached to my nipples.  Well, that is until He attached them to rope...

...then dropped the rope over the top bar of the tower...

...then tied the rope to the middle of the spreader bar.

As Daddy positioned the Hitachi so that it was humming directly on my clit, He must have seen the look of panic on my face and calmly reassured me He had no intentions of pulling on the rope at all.

He flicked off the bedroom light, lit a couple of candles, and with that evil (but oh so adorable look) in His eye, He walked over and gently slid the chair out from under my legs.

With my legs suspended in mid-air, it all became so very clear.

No...He wasn't going to do anything to my nipples.  I WAS!!

Standing back with His arms folded, He watched me struggle to hold my position, desperate not to lower my legs, desperate not to pull on my nipples.  After a few minutes, my stomach and legs muscles started to burn and my whole body trembled.  I was so thankful when He kindly offered a reprieve.  All I had to do was ask for a rest.  But trying to prove that I could hold out, I waited a couple more minutes and then asked for Him to put the chair back. 

What I didn't realize was that there was a consequence for granting my request.  It only took a few smacks to the underside of my feet with the crop and I was bucking wildly, begging for Him to stop, willing to risk torturing my own nipples. 

He was all too glad to remove the chair at my request, but again, I could only hold my position so long.  This pattern repeated a couple more times, until He finally told me that if I wanted it all to stop, I only needed to cum for Him. Unfortunately, at this point, I was so over-stimulated, the Hitachi had become just a mere distraction. 

Knowing that I would need more, I begged for Him to use a dildo on me, which is exactly the added humiliation He had hoped for.  Stuffing it first in my mouth to get it wet, He then worked slowly inside me and then sped up the pace.  It didn't take but a couple of minutes before I had not only one but two really intense orgasms.  I had no idea how hard I was pulling against my nipples, and didn't care until the final ripples of my pleasure had subsided.  Then, the aching and cramping I felt all over my body was almost more than I could stand.   

Returning the chair back under my feet, He began the slow process of untying me.  Before letting me up, He pushing the dildo back in my mouth, insisting that I lick it clean and then told me to go lay in the bed and rest.

I laid there and couldn't help but admire the deep mark left where the rope had held me firmly in place.  Snuggling over on my side, I watched as He meticulously put everything away.  My body was hurting and exhausted but my mind was completely at peace.

What a way to start the day!!   

 

4 comments:

  1. wow, that was HOT! I love love LOVE predicament bondage! That was truly creative and imaginative on his part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitten! Glad you liked it. He really is creative. I have absolutely no imagination so I guess we balance each other out well!

      Delete
  2. oh my little girl that was a whole lot of stuff going on. Talk about thinking outside of the box. Sounds like it was a great morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was alot going on!! I wish more morning could be like that. Although I don't know that I could handle nor lead a functional life if that was case. I was terribly spacey the rest of the day...lol:)

      Delete