Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Road Not Taken



After a long crazy week of work, school and sports functions, and a sick kid in our bed every night, it was so nice last night to finally snuggle up in bed with Heron and catch up on the season premier of The Walking Dead, which was AWESOME by the way!!

We had absolutely no adult time this week and I know I was about to crawl out of my skin with desire for Him and I am sure He was feeling the same.  But by the time the show was over, it was already late and even though it was a Friday night, I had to get up early this morning and go into work for a little while. 

Heron took one look at me and commented on how exhausted I seemed, but it didn't stop me from giving Him the puppy dog eyes hoping that He would let me stay up just a little longer for some much needed use.

As I nuzzled against Him, stroking His cock to life, His fingertips softly grazed the flesh on my shoulder.  My skin felt so alive and arousal coursed through my body.

He then gave me a choice. 

You can either taste my cum, or I can taste you...but you can't have both tonight.

I must have looked at Him cross eyed for just a split second.  It's not often I am actually given a choice in our sexual activities.  He quickly followed up with, I'm being for real...it's not a trick question.

Well, to me it may not necessarily be a trick question but there really is only one right answer.

Right?

After being conditioned to focus on His needs before my own, did He really think that I would, or even could, choose my own pleasure above His? 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment