Thursday, July 18, 2013

This Slave ALWAYS Needs More Cum

Yep...I do that!!

Master knows how much I love to swallow each and every load of precious juice that comes from Him.  Somehow, I never realized before now how much I was committed to pleasing His cock with my mouth until I starting keeping track in my Sex Slave Statistics, and not much thought had been put into anything about the come itself.  I know the amount and consistency changes, as does the taste, but never bothered to take the time to figure out why.

My slutty greedy need for more of his come in my mouth, started a conversation between us because He wants to make sure that He can fill my mouth with as much as possible at any given time.  So, I spent some time researching "how a man's load of cum can be increased" and was amazed at what I didn't know.  I mean, a lot of it is common sense but we are both excited to try some of the  suggestions I found. 

Let's start with overall health.  Plenty of exercise and rest is always key to keeping the body healthy but it will definitely improve sex drive and the body's ability to create more of that creamy liquid I crave.  Also, it is recommended to abstain from sex or masturbation for 2-3 days to maximize the regeneration of sperm.  WTF!  I don't know about you but this really isn't always an option now is it?

A little interesting fact: A man will reach his full load potential in 2-3 days.  If he doesn't shoot off after about three days, his sweet man juice will start hitching a ride out of his body through the urine...haha...a built in pressure release valve!  But Master's come would be going to waste and that just won't do. 

I love learning new things!  

Now, for those interested in sweetening up the taste, try cutting back on the beer (makes cum bitter) and eat more cranberries, pineapple, and papaya.

There are plenty of other nutritional tricks that will help with increasing a man's load size and also the speed at which it is replenished. 

Limit alcohol and caffeinated drinks as these tend to dehydrate.  Semen is made up of 98%         water so drink LOTS and LOTS of water. 

Eat a low fat, high protein and high fiber diet with plenty of vegetables, beans, wheat germ, whole grains, and oatmeal.

*  We have all heard that oysters are aphrodisiacs.  Apparently, not only do they increase libido but you guessed it...a healthy serving will increase load size.  And believe it or not, supposedly celery does the same thing.

*  Amino acids are the "building blocks" of protein so eat legumes such as chick peas, baked beans, lentils and peanuts.

*  Fruits, particularly melons and berries, provide necessary fructose.  Also, melons contain plenty of much needed water. 

*  Zinc seems to be a very important nutrient in cum production.  It can be taken in supplement form but can easily be incorporated into a healthy diet by choosing the right foods.  Below is a top 10 list of foods rich in zinc.  Hmmm....I think you will find #1 very interesting! 

     1) Oysters - Steamed Wild Eastern
2) Toasted Wheat Germ
3) Veal Liver
4) Roast Beef - low fat shoulder, shank, chuck
5) Roasted Pumpkin and Squash Seeds
6) Dried Watermelon Seeds
7) Dark Chocolate
8) Lamb
9) Peanuts
      10) Crab       
It's a good thing I am not trying to increase my load size, because the only thing I would be eating on this list would be beef, chocolate, and peanuts:)
We eat fairly healthy but I think I will be adding some things to our grocery list.  It can't hurt to try! 
Feel free to comment with other suggestions.  



  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment