Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today...It Comes to an End

Two glorious weeks come to an end in just a few short hours.  Don't get me wrong...I am so looking forward to having our family back together but the time that Master and I have shared has been more than amazing and something that we haven't had our almost 18 years of marriage since children were part of the equation since day one.  We experienced some pretty powerful moments and felt such an intense connection every minute of every day.

I am thankful for the time we have had but I already find myself sad...

as I put away all the play things that have been sitting out and used pretty much every day. 

as I think there are no more extended play sessions and going out to dinner at 11:00 at night, completely exhausted and starving. 

as I will wish I could still sit with Him in the living room watching TV, completely naked with only my collar on.

as there will be no more sex at any time of the day, how ever many times a day, and completely uncontrolled screaming orgasms. 

It's time for us to go back to our grown up life, putting the needs of our family above our own.  Our bodies and minds are tired so rest will do us good but I am sure we will both drop pretty hard.  I am already starting to feel mine.  The weepiness set in last night and is coming again as I write this.  I don't want to feel or sound selfish for enjoying my time away from responsibility but I think we earned it. 

One lesson learned is that somehow, someway...we must make more time for US!    

There is still so much that happened that I haven't blogged about yet.  Maybe catching up on some of those stories will help me make it through the withdrawals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment