Saturday, August 17, 2013

Power Pulling Tits

As I sit kneeling at the door to our bedroom, Master drops the kneepads down in front of me and says, "put these on...you will need them".  I quickly do as He says and stand facing Him as the clover clamps are attached to my nipples. 

The chain attaching the 2 clamps has been replaced by 2 very long strings, one hanging from each clamp.  Instinctively, I knew this could only mean one thing...clovers with weights!




He orders me down on my hands and knees.  With the clamps pointing downwards hanging from my tits, He pulls each of the strings out behind me until I feel a slight painful tug on my nipples.  The first of the weights is carefully attached and He orders me to crawl from our doorway, down the hall, and touch my nose on the wall which is just over 20 feet away. 

Already breaking a sweat from nervousness, I take a deep breath and begin to crawl.  I move fairly easy until the weights cross the threshold onto the quicksand, otherwise known as frieze carpet.  For those of you that may not know what frieze carpet is...well it's a very thick type of carpet which looks really good, but isn't so friendly in this situation! 

Very slowly, I make it all the way to the other wall, touch my nose, and Master tells me to turn around and do it again back to the bedroom.  This time He prods me along a bit fussing for not moving quickly enough so I quicken the pace despite the burning and biting against my nipples. 

"Good, girl!", He says as I reach the bedroom but apparently I am far from done.  He instructs me to turn around again and connects another weight onto each of the strings.  Again, I crawl to the wall and back again only to have another weight connected when I return. 

This time, He is pacing behind me and in His most stern voice I hear "Go faster or I am going to think you want me to use the crop on your ass".  Despite the searing pain as I pull against the force of the weights, I start to realize that it actually hurts less the faster I go.  I attribute this to keeping the momentum...must help reduce the drag. 

He repeats this same process at least 6 times before I am completely filled with dread as I hear the clicking of several weights being added for my last and final run. 

This time, the weights are so heavy, they barely move across the carpet.  I may only be trying to move 5 pounds of weight with my nipples but it certainly feels more like 50 and all I can think of are those guys that can pull trucks with their own body strength...power pullers! 

With sheer determination to prove to Him that I can this, I somehow find the strength to crawl faster than I had even before.  Panting with each movement, I feel as if my nipples are being pulled from my body.  Nipple torture is such a weakness for me but I knew how proud He would be and it would be over soon enough.  By the time I reached the first wall, He was behind me and I could already tell by His voice, He was impressed. 

As I turned to finish the final stretch, He got down on the floor in front of me and crawling backwards, face to face with me, encouraging me the rest of the way.  "Come on, you are doing so good.  Just a little bit further and then you can kiss me".  Our eyes were locked and I wasn't focused on the pain at all, only on how badly I wanted and needed to feel His lips on mine.  Before I knew it, I was at the bedroom door and He sat cuddling me in His arms and showering me with kisses. 

I would crawl to hell and back because, as always, His approval is all I long for and need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment