Monday, May 5, 2014

A Little Late Liebster

Thank you to Bonnie at Bonnie Gets Spanked for nominating me for this award.  I do apologize that it has taken me so long to post.



Apparently this nomination is meant to encourage fairly new bloggers with less than 1000 followers and I surely fit in that category.  One thousand bloggers...well that is a lofty goal!

Anyways...here are the rules.

1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.  Check

2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".  Check

3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.  Check

4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.  Check

5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.  Note to self: don't be the last one to post or you won't have anyone else to nominate:)

6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.  see number 5

7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:  Check

8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)Here are my questions for them to answer. see number 5 again...lol
_______________________________________________________________________
Here are the questions that Bonnie asked for me to answer. 

1. What's your favorite TV show?
Our TV time is so limited nowadays, just about the only thing we watch is Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.  Thank God for DVRs or we wouldn't even be able to watch those!

2. Do you like to travel and what's your favorite place to visit?
I love to travel.  We don't get to enough but I am happy on a beach with crystal blue water...doesn't necessarily matter where. 

3. Name your favorite alcoholic beverage.
Cranberry/vodka

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Seeing things out on the kitchen counter. 

5.  Do you have any hobbies?
I love painting...not artistic type painting but the house, furniture, and stuff like that.    I have always been the one to paint the inside of our house.  I also love to walk. 
   
6.  Have you ever used any non sexual items for a sexual purpose?
Ummm...what haven't we used...haha!  Let's see, just to name a few...tennis racket handle, hairspray bottle, wine bottle, cucumber, screwdriver, chip clips, clothespins, knives.  OK...is that enough?

7. What's your favorite kink?
Being spanked

8. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Who?
Nope but would like to

9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I am ashamed to admit it but my guilty pleasure used to be watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette.  I have given that up the last couple of seasons. 

10. Where is the strangest/kinkiest/most awesome place you've had sex?
In a car pulled off on a dirt road. That was 20 years ago and I still think about it. 


11. What do you wear to bed?
In the winter...everything I can find.  Flannel pants, long sleeve shirt, sometimes even my fleece robe and socks. In the summer usually shorts and a tank top or nothing at all. 
____________________________________________________________________

11 random facts about me...
 I have blue or green eyes depending on what I am wearing.
 I am only 5 feet 2 inches
 I have never milked a cow
 My father wasn't born in this country
 My Master and I have been married twice
 I love to sleep when it's storming outside
 I am 41 years old
 I have always lived within 30 miles of where I was born.
 I love to listen to pop music (which drives Master crazy)
 I love the smell of babies and puppy breath
 Spring is my favorite time of year (minus the pollen).

Thank you again Bonnie for nominating me:)






 





 

6 comments:

  1. I really liked this! 1# sounds like us, I totally agree with #2, and #5 me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read! Sounds like we have plenty in common😊

      Delete
  2. puppy breath is really hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! But I can do without all the pooping, peeing, and chewing...lol!

      Delete
  3. I loved reading your answers and getting to know more about you. My eyes often change color too but mine go from brown to green to hazel, depending on my mood.

    Better late than never... Thanks for playing along!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...glad you liked it. I had fun with it as well as reading everyone else 's.

      Delete