Friday, March 7, 2014

Answers for Tomsrose

Favorite movie?

This is really a tough question but I do love light hearted romantic comedies the most. I have to say What to Expect When You Are Expecting is my current favorite. I don't know why, but I can watch that movie over and over and still find it enjoyable!  I also really like Mr. and Mrs. Smith and have to watch everytime I am flipping channels and find it playing.

Craziest place you and hubby have gotten down to business?

Oh boy...I would have to say hubby's office...during business hours!

Your biggest hurdle in M/s when you first began?

I definitely struggled with questioning everything, always wondering the details of His direction and particularly the "why". I think this is a product of my very analytical mind. I am a scientist after all!   It took me a while to accept that sometimes the "why" was just because He said so or wanted it that way. 

Another thing I struggled with was letting go of the disappointment in myself when I messed up. I would beat myself up for not being perfect but that's part of my nature anyways. So I finally learned to absolve myself after punishment because He made it clear  I had paid the price and all was forgiven by Him, so I should forgive myself.

Master is also very much into the art of mind fuckery, which I really hate! The process of learning to trust and realize that He doesn't always intend to follow through on what He threatens was extremely stressful at times.  He just loved to watch me go into full panic, meltdown mode...darn sadist!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering! I've not seen that movie yet, so I'm thinking I need to add it to my list of movies to catch up on when I have time. Wow - his office during business hours - I'm so shocked! :P Not really, but that takes some cahoonas! I loved your answer to my last question. I really struggle with letting go of the why. In fact, I don't think I have yet. But the reality is, in this dynamic, because he said so should be enough for me. Hmmm...that's something to ponder!

    ReplyDelete