Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lunch Breaks

The last month or so with, all the new things going on, I have tried very hard to remember that my responsibilities to Heron come first and foremost.  He's been very patient and understanding of the times that I am somewhat distracted but I have also tried extra hard to make sure that I am not letting any of my duties here at home slide.

He's been keeping track and during the month of April, his only complaint...I had forgotten to shine his shoes several weeks in a row.  So, I knew I was due a punishment for that...just didn't know when to expect it.

Tuesday morning, Heron called me at work and asked me to come see him at lunch.  As soon as I arrived at His office, He closed the door behind me and wasted no time in walking around from behind His desk to where I was standing.  He quickly lifted my shirt over my head, took off my bra, and dropped my pants and panties until they were nothing but a pile covering my high heels.

Backing me up against the door, He removed the suit jacket on the coat hook.  Apparently, He was already prepared with one of His ties, fashioned into handcuffs. He slid them over my wrists, tightening each side and then pulled my arms up over my head, looping the middle part of the tie over the hook.

Hanging there with my nose pressed against the door, I couldn't tell what punishment implement He was holding and at first. He only teased my body.  Pressing Himself up against me, I could feel the bulge already forming in His pants and I pushed back against Him with my ass just to torment Him in return.  His breath danced on my neck as he played with my pussy and asked if I knew what I was being punished for.

He finally backed up and said that I would get three licks with the cable cord, one for each week I had forgotten His shoes.  He also reminded me to be quiet as there were people in offices on either side of us.

It stung but I was thankful for it being only 3 licks.  Apparently, this was meant to be more of a "reminder" than a true punishment. It was over before I knew it and He turned me around, with my arms still secured high above my head.  He continued tormenting and teasing my body, which was perhaps the greatest punishment of all when He abruptly stopped and told me to get dressed so we could eat our lunch.    


6 comments:

  1. Now that's a great lunch date. Sounds like you both enjoyed what you ordered - punishment or not. :-) oxoxox K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice lunch. If only more of them were like that!

      Delete
  2. Interesting lunch. I tried to follow back but apparently I've been blocked from doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Angel! I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to see previous posts. There have certainly been some interesting things going on lately and hate that you can't read them. I'll see if there is anything going on on my end, but I can't imagine what that could be.

      Delete
  3. Now that was a hot lunch. Love the way he left your body wanting.
    By the way, how was dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 1ManView:) Always a pleasure to hear from you!

      It was definitely a hot lunch and dinner...well let's just say I dined on one of my favorite "things". Hehe

      Delete