Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Collaring of Nightbird

The days leading up to collaring were difficult to say the least.  To start we had "Night of Riding the Cross" on Thursday, followed by a humiliation day on Friday (which I won't go into to many details since it is similar to some of my other blog stories). 

However, I will say this, humiliation day did not end the way I thought it would.  I did my tasks as assigned and gave myself a big pat on the back.  No hesitation...no questions....just doing!!  My final task of the day was to go to the sex shop dressed, well um, let's just say really slutty and buy a new spanking implement.  No problem!  I drive home topless.  No problem! But when I arrive home, I can tell Master is somewhat displeased.  He didn't believe that I had completed my tasks earlier in the evening with enough confidence and proceeded to immediately turn me around in the kitchen spank me with the new implement that I had just bought.  I can't be sure what it's called but  I think it's a triple layer leather slapper. So the equivalent of a three leather belts combined into one and a nice little handy instrument of destruction.  Apparently, I need to do more research before I go and buy stuff because THAT SHIT REALLY HURT!!! Not to mention, quite unexpected so that made it hurt all the worse!

For the first time that I can remember in a long while, I was really angry at Master.  I don't know what made me more upset, the fact that I felt the punishment wasn't warranted or Him telling me to stop crying afterwards.  Either way, once I could compose myself, I explained to Him my feelings.  I know that a lot of people speculate on is it OK to feel anger as a slave and I say absolutely.  We are only human and are going to carry all of our normal emotions.  It's all in how those emotions are handled and communicated that makes the difference in acceptability.   Unfortunately, He felt it necessary to push me harder in this area and the discussion was closed but at least He knew where I stood and it was all handled in a non-threatening manner.    

Saturday, I woke up feeling more clear headed than the night before.  It was a new day and another adventure was planned.  Master once again refused to share any of the details with me but I knew it was to be another long intense session which had to do with affecting all of my senses.  Sounds fun...right?  Imagine being blindfolded and tied to a massage table for 3 hours with just about every kinky implement being used on you...until you are about crazy!  One minute feeling the soft touch of a feather across the entire backside of your body and immediately being swatted over and over again with a crop.  Or being flogged across the front side of your body and then rubbed down with ice only to be immediately flogged again.  Throughout the entire scene, I never knew what was coming.  Would it feel good, hurt, smell nice, taste funny?  After a while, I felt like I was going just a little crazy from the emotions and stress of it all. 

So much happened through this session, there is no way I can even do it justice so I will just say that my least favorite part was being slapped on the bottom of my feet VERY HARD with the riding crop.  I don't know how many people of ever experienced this but just one slap on each foot had me screaming all kinds of obscenities.  I told Him later it was a good thing I was strapped to the table otherwise I probably would have jumped up and hit Him...LOL..no seriously!  My absolute most favorite part was an insane combination of several things (fucking machine included along with a new toy for us) that gave me the most amazing intense orgasm just about ever...but that is another blog story in and of itself. 

Collaring Ceremony 

After our session was over and I was dressed and ready to go out to dinner, Master called me back upstairs.  My gut was telling me what was about to happen but I didn't want to get my hopes up until  I saw...the candles lit and the glow of the collar sitting in front of me as I walked into the room.            

He had designed this moment so beautifully and will be one that I will never forget.  He asked me to remove my clothes and kneel at His feel as I felt the smooth metal of the collar as it was locked around my neck signifying to us both that I belong to Him completely. 




He had something prepared that He wanted to say...some vows so to speak.  The short version is that He promised to guide and protect me, honor my feelings and needs, and tend to my happiness, health, and well-being.  I, in turn, accepted to follow Him on this journey, and to serve and belong to Him. 

Then He began read to me an excerpt from a book and I could no longer hold back my tears.   

The story told of  a man becoming completely "intoxicated" by the song of a Nightbird.  The sound of this Nightbird consumed his thoughts and so "enraptured" him that it consumed his soul.  Choking up as He spoke (which let me say does not happen typically), He explained that I am His Nightbird.   

The front of the tag on my collar is engraved with the words..."Owned by Heron"

The back is engraved with the words..."As I Own His Heart".

What an amazing journey this has been so far! 

What an amazing man/Husband/Master I belong to!



  

2 comments:

  1. um, if my "induction" is as intense as yours, I may decide otherwise if I really want it...haha .... all jokes aside... absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah...It's amazing how much you can handle when you want something so badly. Of course everyone has a different idea of what the "induction" looks like.

      Delete